PUT THE CARE IN SKINCARE
Weekday wellness is essential in this current climate, we want to let you know we are here for you whenever you need us.
We take self-care very seriously here at Nails.INC and want to make sure your nails are happy and healthy during this stay-at-home period. We will keep the content flowing to inspire you to learn something new with tips, tricks and tutorials. You can finally have a go at that nail art look you just haven't had time for until now. But for now, follow these simple manicure steps to ensure you get your soul fuel quota.
Find joy in the small things
Take a moment to take in the flavour of your morning coffee, soak up that bit of vitamin D flooding into your kitchen for one minute longer, or give yourself a mindful manicure. The first two things we can’t deliver to your door, but we can give your nails the opportunity to chill.
- Slip on our Thirsty Hands and Thirsty Feet miracle masks. Crammed with botanicals, these masks really do replenish your skin back to baby soft, allowing your hands to recover after all the harsh anti-bacterial washes.
- Shape and push back your cuticles with our SOS Corrector Pen – the easiest nail rescue life hack (keep it on you at all times and you can touch up polish mistakes too!) Apply our NailKale Superfood Base Coat to strengthen and protect your nail beds pre any colour.
- Slick on a fresh coat of nude or pastel polish for springtime, we are loving our Crystals Made Me Do It Duo. Remember to always finish with our 45 Second Touch Dry Top Coat and Superfood Repair Food Oil for nourished, glossy nails.
- Once you get bored of your polish, take it all off with our NPR Pot. Genuinely the best beauty invention ever, (we're bias, we know, but if you know, you know). Follow with our Back To Life Recovery Treatment – this product has changed damaged nails worldwide, aka the holy grail in our office; we all swear by it. If you want to push the beauty boat out, follow step 5…
- It’s detox time. Try our Overnight Detox Mask, an intensive treatment to treat nails that are damaged or prone to weakening. The water-based formulation has the facility to hold high levels of detoxifying ingredients that penetrate into your nail bed (so it's like a face mask but for your nails). Apply the mask to your nails and let them soak up the goodness. In the morning you won’t recognise your nails as they will be radiating with a healthy glow.
We truly believe this small act of self-kindness really can brighten up your day. Small wins.
We LOVE seeing what you get up to, so please tag us in your self-care rituals over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
#beyourincredibleself #crueltyfree #vegan #stayathomeselfcare #skincare #nailtreatment #nailcare
Read More Articles
Self-care, from your head right down to your toes, is key. It’s time to restore your tootsies to their former glory, and we’ll show you the simple steps. Started from the bottom…Read More >
Say goodbye to uneven, ridged and dull nails. The Nails.INC Easy Filer gets a thumbs up from us. Read on to see why.Read More >