Ombré Nail Art
A FRESH AND FRUITY MANI, COMING RIGHT UPAnd it uses both shades of our Freshly Juiced Duo
We hope you’re as excited as we are about our super fruity duo: Freshly Juiced. The colours are ripe for the picking, and did we mention they’re infused with Vitamin C? Here’s how to make the most of both fully pigmented shades for your next at-home mani, no trip to the salon needed. It’s a fresh reboot of a summer ombré nail trend. Gather together to tools below before you get started.
- Before we get started on this fresh and fruity nail art, you’ve got to create the best foundation. To do that, swipe a layer of NailPure Base Coat. (Our golden rule is to always wear a base coat as it preps your nails pre any nail polish). It creates a smooth, flawless canvas ensuring perfect application and longwearing results.
- Then, once you’ve had a sniff of those watermelon and orange scents, apply two coats of your first colour (we’ve chosen Not From Concentrate) using the patented brush exclusive to Nails.INC, ergonomically designed to work with the shape of the nail and minimize the number of strokes required.
- Here’s the fun bit: on a sponge, make a stripe of each colour with your chosen second shade (we’ve picked Looking Super Juicy) on top.
- Gently roll the sponge onto the nail, dabbing lightly to blend the colours. No need to be neat, you can roughly dab it to make the ombre look more natural. The colours blend easier that way too.
- Now for one of our favourite nail tools to always keep handy when you’re creating mani magic: the SOS Corrector Pen. Use it to clean up any excess polish, tidy up the edges or any smudges before the next step – it’s quick and hassle-free to use. See what we mean?
- Don’t let all of that hard work go to waste. Seal it all in with the Lacquer Lock Top Coat – don’t worry, it won’t stop the sweet citrus scent from coming through. You can wear this over any polish to create a longwear result that is resistant to breakage and chipping. And there you have it – now you’re ready for all kinds of summer nail selfies.
Our nail polish range is #crueltyfree and #vegan, designed to keep your nails 100% happy and healthy, because you know, nails get bored too.
Share the love and tag us IRL over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
#beyourincredibleself #crueltyfree #vegan #vitaminc #scentednails #athomemanicure #summernails
Read More Articles
Get creative and try out a salon-professional, marbled mani – we promise it’s not as hard as you think. Who said staying home was boring?Read More >
Discover our latest manicure obsession: mesmerising, colour-changing nail polish. Some say it’s magic… have we got your attention yet?Read More >