GET CAUGHT IN THE NUDE, AND LIKE ITThe kind of nude you'll want to show off to your friends
Get the look with this minimalist manicure guide.
Whether you’re opting for an office-appropriate colour or to match your mani to a totally tonal outfit, we’ll show you how to nail the nude. To extend the life of your shade of choice, maintenance is key. And boy, do we have the tools to prep, prime and protect your talons from chipping, breaking or flaking. It’s pretty simple, really…
You will need: Nail Polish Rapid Remover Pot, Vitamin E Oil Pen, SOS Pen, Back To Life Base Coat, Nude nail polish (we like our Caught In The Nude collection), Lacquer Lock Top Coat
- First, you’ll need a fresh, clean canvas for the polish. Remove any previous polish to give yourself a clean slate for new shades, using our Nail Polish Rapid Remover Pot. This manicure miracle is the perfect way to remove stubborn nail polish in seconds. Simply dip and twist each finger in the pot and see the polish disappear. No mess, no fuss.
- Golden rule: to help your nails stay healthy, you need to nourish. That’s where the Vitamin E Oil Pen comes in, to remove any excess and enrich your cuticles at the same time.
- Now to demonstrate the multi-tasking properties of our SOS Pen. Use the top, curved end to push back your cuticles and neaten up any edges. Bet you didn’t realise it was such a must-have tool to have… well, now you do.
- More nourishing power comes in every coat of our Back To Life Base Coat. Always wear a base coat as it preps your nails pre any nail polish. This treatment creates a smooth, flawless canvas ensuring perfect application and longwearing results.
- Now for the main event: the polish. Make your chosen nude (we like our Caught In The Nude collection) and paint a coat or two. Apply a few layers if necessary, to create the desired coverage you’re looking for. Our collection is enriched with AHAs to help smooth and hydrate nails – like skincare but for nails.
- Seal in the colour with the Lacquer Lock Top Coat. A revolutionary top coat that features sunlight curing technology, using natural UV rays to lock in your colour for extended wear for up to 14 days. The result? Brilliant shine and glossy nails. Wear over any polish to create a longwear result that is resistant to breakage and chipping.
- Touch up the edges with the SOS Pen (we told you it had many uses), removing any smudges – it’s quick and hassle-free to use.
Our nail polish range is #crueltyfree and #vegan, designed to keep your nails 100% happy and healthy, because you know, nails get bored too.
Share the love and tag us IRL over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
#beyourincredibleself #crueltyfree #vegan #AHAS #nudenails #nudemanicure
Read More Articles
The colour of love, passion, strawberries, wine… we think you get the hint. Read on for a step-by-step mani tutorial, in honour of the trend-defying tone: red.Read More >
Say goodbye to uneven, ridged and dull nails. The Nails.INC Easy Filer gets a thumbs up from us. Read on to see why.Read More >
Be-Leaf In The Plant Power
Two unbeleafable sets have joined the Plant Power squad. Brand new collections, each fuelled by our 73% plant-based formula – autumn just got a lot greener.Read More >