Negative Space Nail Art
FLUORO FANS, READ ON
We’ll let you in on a little secret: it’s not as hard as you think to get creative with nail art. We’ll happily show you how, and we’ll sweeten the deal with a trend-ticking mani that’s made to stand out. The brighter the better. Enter: negative space, the neon edition.
Anyone who’s partial to all things neon might have come across our bestselling, high performance neon shades. Go bright or go home, we say! All you’ll need is a steady hand, a little patience, and this list of beauty bits:
- As with makeup, it’s all about a good foundation, so apply a layer of NailPure Base Coat. (Our golden rule is to always wear a base coat as it preps your nails pre any nail polish). It creates a smooth, flawless canvas ensuring perfect application and longwearing results.
- Now here’s where it gets a little fun (and very bright). Grab your Naked In Neon colour of choice and paint two diagonal stripes across your nails, with even space in between. You definitely don’t have to be a modern-day Picasso for it to be effective.
- MORE NEON! Take your pick from our neon singles: Walker's Court, Sun Street Passage, or Knightrider's Street. Leave the centre blank, and paint another layer on both sides to bring out the fluoro pigment even more (you’ll see what we mean).
- Neaten everything up by using the SOS Corrector Pen to tidy up the edges or any smudges before the next step – it’s quick and hassle-free to use. It’s an insider tool that’ll get your nails looking salon professional in seconds.
- Possibly the most important step, to protect all of your hard work. Seal it all in with a layer of Lacquer Lock Top Coat. You can wear this over any polish to create a longwear result that is resistant to breakage and chipping.
Our nail polish range is #crueltyfree and #vegan, designed to keep your nails 100% happy and healthy, because you know, nails get bored too.
Share the love and tag us IRL over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
#beyourincredibleself #crueltyfree #vegan #athomemanicure #neonnails #neonmanicure
Read More Articles
Fruity, and oh-so fresh. Nope, we’re not talking about your breakfast this morning, but the latest nail trend you’ll want to try. This way, ombré…Read More >
You might have seen this look on the likes of Kendall Jenner or Ariana Grande. Get ready to try the tortoiseshell on your digits – no celeb manicurist needed (although, that would be nice).Read More >