MARVEL AT THE MARBLE
TRY OUT A MARBELLOUS MANI THIS SEASON
Now you may have seen our single marble-effect shades and wondered how the magic happens. Our latest nail polish duo is the full kit to help you create a stone-inspired nail effect in minutes. Drumroll please, for Marvel At The Marble!
In just a few easy steps, you can tick off the marbellous trend! Follow the steps below to try out a salon-fresh look from your sofa.
- Start out with the perfect foundation for your upcoming masterpiece: a base coat. We love NailKale, but if your nails are in need of some TLC, you could try the multi-tasking Back To Life instead.
- Now for the polish colour. See this as your canvas for your art – enter: Totally Marbellous. We chose a white shade so it’s easy to see the marble effect shape up IRL. You could also use a nude shade if you prefer.
- Here comes the fun part. Take your marble-effect topper, in this case it’s May The Quartz Be With You, and dapple randomly across your nails (watch the video below if you’re stuck!)
- Wait for this first layer to completely dry, then repeat, filling in the gaps from the first layer.
- Now you want your hard work to stay put for a while, so you’ll need a top coat. We love our 45 Second Top Coat to keep the polish glossy and chip proof.
Want more? Shop all of our new autumn launches right here!
Share the love and tag us IRL with your marbellous manis over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
Check out our insta-worthy nail artist in session, @glowhappiness_beauty for more marbellous mani inspo!
#beyourincredibleself #vegan #crueltyfree #athomemanicure #marblemanicure #marbleeffect #marblenails #marblenailpolish #nailpolishduo #nailtutorial #nailart #naileffect
Read More Articles
Boy, have we got the pawfect nail polish duo. Try tonal nails with an added bonus: a leopard effect top coat and all the texture!Read More >
Nail The Effects
Switch up your go-to mani with the latest in Nails.INC special nail effects this summer. We've got all the textures and finishes, from pastel and confetti to leather and marbled.Read More >
Get creative and try out a salon-professional, marbled mani – we promise it’s not as hard as you think. Who said staying home was boring?Read More >