It's Only Neutral
THE NEW MUST-HAVE TONAL SHADES FOR AUTUMN 2021
This is the new neutral! From blue to blush, we’ve bottled the cool-toned neutral shades to give you the next minimal mani. Say hello to: It’s Only Neutral!
Try The Trend:
We’ve done the hard work for you and picked four complimentary shades for trend-ticking tips, so here’s how to use them! So don’t wear just one shade – wear all four!
- As we love to say time and time again, the best nails have the best foundations. Start with a base coat – we love NailKale (of course), because it’s the perfect smooth canvas for any colour, plus it’s packed with actives to keep your nails strong and healthy (and who doesn’t want that?!).
- Next, pick the darkest shade, in this case it’s Queen Square Gardens, our soft taupe shade, and paint onto your thumb and baby finger.
- Work on a gradient, so pick a medium tone next. That means you can paint Holland Park, our new fave cool blue-nude shade on your forefinger. It sets the tone for lighter colours.
- See where we’re going with this? Lighter colours next, so take a cool shade and swipe a layer onto your middle finger. We’ve chosen Hanover Gate, the richest trending sage green shade. Wear it now and forever!
- Now for the final colour – the lightest one. It’s going on your ring finger, and we’ve selected Palace Avenue for this job. It’s a soft dusty blush that goes with just about anything. Try it!
- You can’t do all of this hard work without sealing it in. So finish off this neutral gradient mani (that’s not just for autumn, btw), with your favourite top coat to keep the colour looking fresh and make it chip resistant. We’re going for our 45 Second Touch Dry Top Coat, enriched with retinol for a long-lasting protective gloss finish.
Our nail polish range is #crueltyfree and #vegan, designed to keep your nails 100% happy and healthy, because you know, nails get bored too.
Share the love and tag us IRL over on Instagram @nailsinc - we are also here to answer any questions you may have and let us know what nail tutorials you would like to see!
#beyourincredibleself #vegan #crueltyfree #athomemanicure #gradientmanicure #tonalnails
Read More Articles
Sugar And Spice
You’re in for an oh-so sweet festive season with our latest four-piece nail sets! Is that sugar or spice we can smell…Read More >
Relationship Status: Blushing
Everyone loves a bit of pink, right?! Introducing our latest four-piece nail polish set. Prepare to get a rush of blush…Read More >
You asked for a complete nail treatment kit, from base to top coat, and we listened. Manicure Me is about to become your nails’ best friend.Read More >