Who we are
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us: 020 7529 2340
- e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- write to us: nails inc Ltd, Customer Services, 2nd Floor, 6 Heddon Street, London W1B 4 BT. When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Enter prize draws/competitions or
- Take part in a survey
- Become a member of our VIP scheme
When you make purchases from the website (including purchases made over the phone) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities; and
- your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any nailsinc/third party microsites, including when you sign up to receive nails inc newsletters or become a member of the VIP scheme. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to manage the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and nails inc on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters or SMS alerts.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email or by mobile phone.
nails inc uses internet standard Secure Server Technology (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside nails inc for marketing purposes, although our representatives and appointed agents and business partners may hold your data, so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
Keeping you up-to-date
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to nailsinc.com or our salons via email, mobile phone or post. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from nailsinc.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you emails on our behalf. nails inc requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place from time-to-time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes for goods or services unavailable from nails inc unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.