To raise awareness and raise £50,000, we have joined forces with Breast Cancer Campaign to encourage people to ‘Paint your PInkie Pink’.
About Breast Cancer Campaign
- Breast Cancer Campaign is the UK's leading breast cancer research charity
- Breast Cancer Campaign funds innovative research that helps understand the causes and development of breast cancer, as well as the most effective ways of diagnosing and treating the disease.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK with more than 48,000 women diagnosed with the disease each year - that's 130 a day.
- Be breast aware by knowing your breasts and what's right for you. If you spot anything unusual, talk to your GP as soon as possible.
£1 from every Pinkie Pink polish sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Campaign
Thank you from nails inc and Breast Cancer Campaign
How to get involved
- Paint your pinkie pink using your nails inc ‘Pinkie Pink’ glitter polish
- Take a photo - whether it is a hand shot or one of you in Poppy's pose, we want to see your pink pinkies!
- Tweet your photo @nailsinc @BCCampaign #PinkiePink,
post to facebook.com/nailsincLondon OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WIN a year's worth of manicures & £250 worth of nails inc products
Every week we will choose one lucky winner at random who has painted their pinkie pink!